A To Do list is created with the intent to help its’ writer remember tasks. I usually don’t write To Do lists because look at me – I wrote a list and just how great am I to be so responsible? I’m so shmooove and organized and…dang – where’d I put that damned list? To me, a To Do list is a purpuse just begging to be defeated. At any rate, here is my To Do list for today. I’m fairly sure that no matter how scatter-brained I am (I realized today in the middle of 3rd period that I have on one black sock and one navy blue one), I won’t manage to lose the Internet.
Make copies of the students’ Holocaust group project guidelines.
- Read blogs (working on it).
- Curl Kyra’s hair and make sure Jaiden doesn’t have chocolate pudding on his face for tonight’s first grade program.
- Attend said program and snap photos like a madwoman.
- Clear the boogers from Kaelyn’s nose before I take her out in public. (Yes, I would leave the crusty suckers up there if we were staying home tonight.)
Obsess over the new positives on the March transfer & insem list on SMO. Call the bank to clear up issue with the wire transfer being sent back to Mia & Urs’ account.
- Watch Space Camp.
- Watch "America’s Best Dance Crew".
- I’m three weeks into the no nookie phase and Frank is making google-eyes at me.
I will ignore him. Continue crafting lesson about the other things Anne Frank wrote.
- Think good thoughts for Mia’s first follicle check tomorrow morning (ongoing).
Track 2nd & 3rd 9 week quiz and test scores for two students’ IEP meetings.
- Stop nabbing blog topics from other people’s posts and think of my own damned topics.