Somebody please stop me…

…from watching this video over and over again and laughing my ass off like it's the first time I've seen it:

That line about his rhymes being so potent that he made all the ladies in the front row pregnant? Maybehopefullyperhaps I might be, y'know…the p-word? Maybe watching this and laughing about the possibility of getting knocked up that easily might actually help Rocket and Masterblaster stick?

3dp5dt. I think I might just be losing my motherflippin' mind.

1. Rayne of Terror on May 29, 2008 at 1:55 pm

3dp5dt
    Can you decode that for your readers who haven’t been thru IF treatments?

2. kymberli on May 29, 2008 at 2:54 pm

Sorry about that, Rayne! 3dp5dt = 3 days past the transfer of 5 day old embryos. This is the equivalent of 8 days past ovulation (dpo). šŸ™‚ Never hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need any more explanation!

3. Jen on May 29, 2008 at 3:39 pm

You and me both! I am trying to be all relaxed and zen about this process but uggh. I’m ready for an amazing beta… šŸ™‚

4. Kati on May 29, 2008 at 3:56 pm

That is pretty funny. I am a first time visitor (ok, well second because I gave out a pink rose award today) to the blog and wanted to wish you good luck with this cycle and a bit of sanity for the next few days!

5. deb on May 29, 2008 at 4:16 pm

OMG!! That was motherflippin hilarious!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you, but you could have just gone to the “rappers” show and solved all this (lol). Oh – only if you sat in the front row, of course. Those are the high dollar tickets.

6. Wishing4One on May 29, 2008 at 5:44 pm

These guys are waaay TOO funny! I bet they will land something, they’re beat is cool, their lyrics are a trip, but man did they make me laugh too!!! Uh oh, i have to go watch it again….

7. Alicia on May 29, 2008 at 5:47 pm

If it were only that easy!!!
    So weird that my e-mail wouldn’t work, sorry about that! And hey don’t feel bad at all about the comment, how would you know that!! I can’t expect vistors from NaComLeavMo to read all my archives to catch up! I am actully going to change that pic to say Goddaughter Emma, cause a few people have commented on my “daughter”! hee hee. And I would love it if you read again! Thanks for your comments!!
    I will be keeping up to speed on your blog as well šŸ™‚

8. journey to junior on May 29, 2008 at 6:13 pm

oh that is too hilarious!! thanks for sharing!

9. DC on May 29, 2008 at 8:29 pm

I love their dance routine!
    Good luck with your 2WW. I always lose my mind after ET, so at least you’re in good company. šŸ˜‰

10. Mme. Meow on May 29, 2008 at 9:53 pm

Best of luck to you and thanks for the funny :o)
    (here through NaComLeavMo)

11. InsaneMama on May 29, 2008 at 10:03 pm

That is the first time I have seen that, and yea… I think I may watch it about 20 more times in the next 5 seconds

12. chicklet on May 29, 2008 at 10:34 pm

I absolutely LOVE Flight Of the Conchords! Have you seen this? You’ll die laughing…

13. Moxie on May 29, 2008 at 10:56 pm

chicklet: “Giiirrlll, you know when I’m down to my socks it’s business time that’s why they call ’em bizzness socks, OOOoo!”
    I think Frank and I have that memorized. You should see Frank do his little Jermaine shimmy. In his business socks. Oh so sexy.

14. Mtnhighmama on May 29, 2008 at 11:28 pm

Oh No, Moxie! How many times did you watch that? He’s so potent he might be causing splitters!!!!

15. Moxie on May 29, 2008 at 11:50 pm

Splitters? Shut yo’ mouth, homegirl! Welcome to blogland, mtnhighmama! I’ll have to add you to my roll!

16. panamahat on May 30, 2008 at 2:48 am

Hi, I have dropped by from NCLM (http://solotrekkingthroughrpl.blogspot.com/) and am just finding my way around this massive community!
    I read your ‘shallow end’ post and I want to say thanks. There is such a diverse range of issues within the IF field and sometimes it can be hard to see the situation from another person’s perspective when it so different to your own. I have not yet had a successful pregnancy, but have begun 6 unsuccessful ones.
    It always means a lot when people make an effort to understand what this might feel like, and to offer their support. And I know parents can feel like they might get their head bitten off if they say ANYTHING or even LOOK at a childless person the wrong way, even if they have struggled with IF in the past. So I want to congratulate you on your courage to continue to offer that support even if it might not be gratefully received. That is not easy to do.
    I wish you the best of luck with your current cycle.

17. luna on May 30, 2008 at 2:50 am

I know that one, freaking hilarious. always good for a laugh.
    ok, so I’m reading between the motherflippin lines here and assuming you’ve poas’d???? word?

18. Moxie on May 30, 2008 at 7:28 am

Hey Luna, I’m not peeing nearly as much as I did last time, but I’m too obsessive NOT to pee at all. So yes, I’ve peed, and no, they’re not showing anything yet. It’s way too early to see anything right now, anyway. šŸ™‚ I’ve promised myself not to start freaking until Monday.

19. Moxie on May 30, 2008 at 7:46 am

Thank you for the sweet compliments, panamahat. I’ve left a comment for you over on your blog, as well.

20. MsPrufrock on May 30, 2008 at 9:55 am

I’ve been skipping around all of these NCLM blogs, and I had to leave a comment here because hello – Flight of the Conchords! Awesome. I also have a fondness for Business Time. Who wouldn’t? Er, the song, not necessarily “business time”.
    Good luck during the 2ww.

21. sara on May 30, 2008 at 9:59 am

That is too funny! When do you test again? I know you said you’re 3 days post 5 transfer. I think my test was like 14 days after a 3 day one. Seemed forever. Thank you for all of your kind words lately. THey have helped keep me sane when I felt like jumping off the deep end. Well jumping off the deep end into a pile of deep dish chocolate cookies or brownies at least šŸ™‚ Hope you are feeling okay, I’ve been thinking of you a lot.

22. sara on May 30, 2008 at 10:00 am

Oh yeah, I told my best friend (the one who offered to do the surrogacy for us) about your recent transfer. (I just said there was this nice person online who I blog with) My friend wanted me to tell you that she’s rooting for you and sending some good thoughts for a great outcome!

23. Moxie on May 30, 2008 at 10:25 am

Sara, you and your friend are so sweet! Please thank her for me for keeping me in her thoughts, and thanks to you as well! I need all the positive thoughts I can get!
    You DID have to wait forever for your beta! Mine is on Wednesday (9dp5dt) and even THAT seems forever away.
    I’m glad I’ve been helping to keep you off that ledge, but of course nosediving into a pile of chocoloate anything ain’t such a bad thing, either! šŸ™‚

24. sara on May 31, 2008 at 8:34 am

Nosediving into chocolate is in order for the two of us I think. I’ll buy the chocolate, you pick out the best angle to scoop as much chocolate upon entry okay?