…and let's play a game instead. I need a diversion. Some of you may have played before – Four Truths and a Lie. Post five facts about yourself – four of them truths and one of them a lie. Obviously. Everyone guesses which they think is the lie. Here are mine:
- Forget the Barbie dolls and dress-up clothes; one year I asked for a Bunsen burner for Christmas.
- When I was 12, I got into a fight with a 15-year old boy twice my size and beat the shit out of him.
- Despite my seemingly outgoing and lively personality, I feel extremely shy, self-conscious, and unsure of myself when I'm around strangers or people who I feel don't know me too well.
- I wore bifocals in 5th grade. Sexy.
- I was voted "Most Talkative" for my high school senior superlatives.
In the comments, vote for which one of the five you think is the lie. If you decide to participate on your blog, come back and leave me a link so I can play, too. If the three who I've tagged don't want to play, no problem. If I haven't tagged you and you do want to play, consider yourself tagged and leave me a link.
I'll pass it on in effort to get other people to give me a distraction from what may or may not be happening in my uterus, so I'm tagging Sara at Gas Passer, my fellow chocolate diver (which sounds kinda gross, when you think about it), Io at Who Shot My Stork (because I think hers might be pretty damned funny), and Jen at Mama Wannabe, who I'm sure could also use the distraction.