Guess whose beta results got lost in the shuffle?

I'll give you three guesses, but you're only going to need one.

No sweat. For once, we weren't really holding our breath or losing sleep over the results.

Still, I'd like to be over and done with it for once and for all.

For those of you refreshing, I'll have news on that end for you tomorrow.

Don't cry for me, Argentina. I'm chillin' like a mad villian.

1. Io on June 11, 2008 at 8:18 pm

Evita you are one strong woman.

2. Carrie27 on June 11, 2008 at 9:23 pm

Can this be drawn out even more? Let the torture end for you all so you guys can start putting energy towards the next transfer.

3. DC on June 11, 2008 at 9:26 pm

Grrr. How frustrating!
    BTW . . . I just realized I haven’t added you to my blogroll yet. Shame on me! Doing it right now.

4. Moxie on June 11, 2008 at 10:18 pm

I need to add you too, DC!

5. JuliaS on June 12, 2008 at 12:20 am

I’ve lost my own babies but I cannot possibly imagine what it must be like as a surrogate – I laid so much blame on myself – what a mixture of so many things this must be for you.
    I can’t believe they lost the beta results! ugh.
    Wishing you all peace and strength for what lies ahead.
    Thanks for stopping by and all your kind words.

6. Bec on June 12, 2008 at 8:27 am

Thinking of you as you await the beta results. All my love and prayers go out to you, M, & S.

7. Megan on June 12, 2008 at 12:44 pm

I can’t stop thinking about you and Mia and Urs and this whole situation. I don’t mean to make you crazier or anything, but out of curiosity I did some math (with the assumption that this was a vanishing twin scenario) on your beta levels using the amount of increase between the last doubling beta and the first non-doubling beta as an approximation for the level being generated by the surviving embryo. What I came up with is that Monday’s beta should’ve been somewhere between 172 and 417 (depending on what happens to the residual hCG from the vanishing twin). That would mean that Monday’s 239 beta could be a good number, and now I am on pins and needles waiting to find out what Wednesday’s number was. What can I say? I am a pessimist when things are going like they should but an incurable optimist when things aren’t going well.

8. journey to junior on June 12, 2008 at 3:09 pm

uh, wha…? oh, man.

9. sara on June 12, 2008 at 3:15 pm

Holy crap, are you kidding me? They lost the beta in the shuffle???? How you are so calm is amazing. I hope tomorrow (although it’s now technically today I see!) comes quickly and I’ll be thinking of you hon.
    Sorry I didn’t update until so late last night. I didn’t get home until around 7 from the appointment, and our pesky internet was down 🙁 But I appreciate you checking in, it’s nice to know you were thinking of me.
    Hugs to you and Mia