Click it

Vet mafia bloggers

You know you want to. The one in the sidebar works better.

1. Io on June 15, 2008 at 10:42 pm

Fo shizzle.

2. PJ on June 15, 2008 at 10:50 pm

Very, very cool!
    I can’t scroll down, because there is no right hand scroll bar. Maybe it’s just me?

3. Bonnie on June 15, 2008 at 11:02 pm

I’ve got to initiate into this soon…
    BTW year round school has more pros than cons. We get the same number of days as regular schools. We start a few days earlier in August. We get out the end of June. We get off all of July and a week in August (and a wee bit in June). We get off a week for Christmas, a few extra days for Thanksgiving. We get off 3 weeks for Spring Break and 3 weeks for Fall Break. We go in trimesters instead of semesters. It’s good because the kids get real annoying and by that time there is a break on the horizon.
    What sucks is times like these, tho, where the other schools are out and the kids are real antsy. You can’t really get a summer job because you arn’t off as long. It sucks sometimes for families because they need to get extended babysitters during the long breaks if they are working parents.
    🙂

4. Moxie on June 15, 2008 at 11:02 pm

Weird, PJ. I’m trying to fix it now.

5. sara on June 16, 2008 at 8:59 am

I almost freaked because when I clicked on two different links I have to your blog on my page it said that this blog had been deleted. I went, HUH? But now it seems to be working. I was just getting ready to email you to see what was up, but now it’s working. Weird huh? Now I just have to get caught up from the weekend. Silly storms have had our internet down. Hope you’re doing okay and I just wanted to check in and say hi. Missed ya!

6. Moxie on June 16, 2008 at 9:44 am

Weird, Sara! My email is down – I think the storms knocked out my school system’s server. Hopefully they’ll get it up and running today. I’m going through email withdrawals! I hope you’re doing okay, too!

7. deb on June 16, 2008 at 10:49 am

I feel very ganged up on! I may be fertile (well I used to be anyway-now I’m just dried up) but I still need to be loved…

8. Carrie27 on June 16, 2008 at 3:14 pm

You seriously want me to find time to keep up with something else? WTH woman?!

9. Moxie on June 16, 2008 at 3:52 pm

Well what the heck else are you going to do over there on half bed rest, Carrie? 🙂

10. Carrie27 on June 17, 2008 at 10:12 am

Try and catch up on all your other blogs 🙂