To Do List

1. Wash every stitch of dirty laundry while doing everything else.
  2. Return Mia’s phone call.
  3. Think about school stuff (ongoing).
  4. Sit and post To Do list of the things Frank and I need to accomplish by tomorrow afternoon. Which I don’t have to do, but I needed something to blog about today
  5. Read blogs.
  6. Get Frank, who is only pretending to sleep, out of bed.
  7. Clean Kyra and Kaelyn’s room
  8. Read blogs.
  9. Clean Jaiden and Jordan’s room.
  10. Call el Cinco at Mom’s house.
  11. Read blogs.
  12. Clean TJ’s room.
  13. Check SMO.
  14. Clean el Cinco’s bathroom.
  15. Read blogs. If there was a debate on SMO, check it again.
  16. Fold and put away the ridiculous knee-high oceanmountainsea of clean laundry that’s already been sitting there for a week.
  17. Sort and arrange el Cinco’s uniforms in their closets.
  18. Label, sort, and pack el Cinco’s school supplies.
  19. Wash all linen (ongoing).
  20. Dust.
  21. Clean the kitchen.
  22. Clean the pantry.
  23. Read blogs/check SMO.
  24. Sweep & mop kitchen and family room
  25. Clean my bathroom.
  26. Write Show and Tell post. Maybe write about Spunky.
  27. Read blogs/check SMO.
  28. Reorganize and tidy my closet.
  29. Prepare the word lists and ELA Standards documents so they can be printed from the poster-maker tomorrow or Tuesday.
  30. Read blogs/check SMO.
  31. Skype at 8pm tonight.
  32. Read blogs.
  33. Whine and beg for a massage.
  34. Bore the blogging universe with a senslessly inane post.

What’s keeping you busy today?

1. susan on July 20, 2008 at 1:46 pm

Geez, ya makin’ me tired, girl!

2. Bugged on July 20, 2008 at 2:49 pm

Looks like someone’s day has been too short…

3. Moxie on July 20, 2008 at 3:16 pm

I’m still working on it, Bugged. I doubt I’ll get finished with the laundry, but I think we’ll be able to knock everything else off the list. 🙂

4. Aunt Becky on July 20, 2008 at 6:04 pm

Trying my hand at making French Onion Soup, blogging, catching up on blogs (and unsubscribing from some), and composing nasty emails in my head.

5. Moxie on July 20, 2008 at 6:06 pm

Oooh, someone pissed Becky off. Let me know who and I’ll spam ’em. *wink*

6. Carrie on July 20, 2008 at 8:24 pm

Looks like you got a lot of reading done. LOL!
    I have the list from last year of all the LA and Literature words for the 1st 9 weeks…would you like me to email it to you?

7. Ms. J on July 20, 2008 at 9:50 pm

This is our final weekend before we “blas off” for China . . . so you can probably imagine how crazy and emotional and anxious I am, LOL! The baby’s room is ready, the house is toddler-proofed, and everything to be bought already has been (my hsband now THANKS me for nagging him the preceding months because it has made for a much more peaceful weekend!) We still have stuff to do, but it’s the crap you can NOT do until just before you leave — clean the bathrooms, strip the beds, wash clothes you wear to work but also plan to pack, clean out and turn off the fridge, yadda, yadda!

8. Shawna on July 21, 2008 at 1:19 am

Dang, you got a lot done. I am envious of your list crossing-off prowess!

9. stephanie on July 21, 2008 at 3:02 am

Wow, that’s some list!

10. PJ on July 21, 2008 at 10:34 am

LOLOL! I LOVE that check blogs is in there so much! Sounds like my day.
    Work will surely put a damper on that in a few weeks. 🙁

11. sara on July 21, 2008 at 8:56 pm

Holy cow Moxie…when I looked at your list almost everything is crossed off! Now that is some serious motivation – you mean business!

12. writing co on February 13, 2011 at 5:10 am

Informative, I’ll wait for your upcoming article!