I apologize for taking the "slam bam thank you, ma'am" approach to this post. It serves the purpose of a speedy afternoon roll in the sheets without the time commitment of cuddling. Or a nap.
- We're putting 1-4 of el Cinco in Tae Kwon Do. If they're going to fight with each other, they should at least be able to do it with precision. Do your best, and all that.
- I feel like I'm one step behind with everything and like I'm running just to stay caught up. Forget about getting ahead.
- Matching can be exhausting, but thankfully I'm feeling the type of exhaustion that comes from having an overload of things to be excited about. I still have one who I feel would be a definite match and two who I feel would be possible matches. The ball is in "Definite's" court; I am only waiting for their decision.
- Did anyone catch "Project Runway" last night? When Whatsherface said about Whatshisface something to the effect of – "He needs to figure out if he has balls or a vajayjay. I ain't nobody's mama and he ain't hangin' from my titty…he needs to man up!" – I was sufficiently grossed out. I don't conisder myself prudish by any means (though my mom and sisters would beg to differ; they sometimes call me 'Charlotte' in re: Sex and the City), but the comment – in which she tackily worked in triple-whammy mention of private body parts – was enough to like, totally gag me out with a spoon. A silver spoon, coated in grody green Nyquil. It left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't care how good her clothes might be; she doesn't get the Fashion Week vote from me.
- The Olympian Chinese female gymnists – age 16 or no?
- Do you think Phelps can sweep the Gold in his last three events? Phenom.
- All of Frank's documentation has been sent to the VA, and now we have nothing left to do but wait for their decision.
- My classroom rocks. It has a cozy and inviting atmosphere.
- If you could do any other career than the one you're doing now, what would it be? Would you ever seriously give thought to making a switch? Honestly – I'd like to hear your answers to this.
- Someone thinks I'm brilliant. Egg Drop Post has given me the Brillante Weblog Award. Huzzah! As is the tradition, I'll pass it along to seven who I think are brilliant. Brilliant! Let's all get hopped up on Red Bull.
It's lunchtime. Nothing like a good meal after a quickie.