I swiped this one from Calliope. I felt like posting something tonight but didn't feel like exerting maximum brain power to do it. First a few random thoughts –
- I'm a little bit nervous about driving through whatever Hanna unleashes. It's a weakening disorganized storm, but that wench is still expected to wreak some havoc on the coast. I actually have a weird affinity for storms, but I hate driving in them.
- *waves* Hi, special bloggy Skype friend. I'll "see" you tomorrow night at 8. Or Saturday night at 8, if remnants of Hanna threaten to wash us into ocean and make driving slooooowww going.
- The season premiere of America's Next Top Model – was that spacey, sci-fi beam me up, Tyra beginning corny, or was it just me? I'm diggin' Miss J's countdown necklace.
- This weekend I'm passing on the Brillante Blogger Award that I was given a couple of weeks ago and the Kick Ass Blogger Award that was bestowed upon me yesterday. I want to take the time to write Great Things about the loverly people I give them to.
- Prison Break – YAY! Heroes – HURRY!
- Frank and I are watching Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmerman. He just ate a piece of ass. Literally. He's sampling meals at this restraunt in China whose specialty is donkey. How would that be advertised? GET YOUR HOT ASS HERE! Heh.
And now, what I swiped from SuperCalifragilisticexpialidocious (who stole it from someone else):
The Name Game
1.Your rock star name (first pet, current car): Brownie Caravan
2.Your gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Jamocha K-Swiss
3.Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal): Midnight Blue Manta
4.Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born): Moxie San Francisco
5.Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Barso
6.Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Red Sweet Tea
7.NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers): Lawrence Kevin (???) I'm actually not sure about one grandfather's name – how sad is that?
8.Dancer name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Pink Lemonheads
9.TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Farber Frankfurt I was actually in Frankfurt, Germany for Mrs. Farber's fifth grade class. Remind me to tell you about the time that something awful happened to her when she kept SHHHHHHHing the class. We laughed. She ran out the room crying. We laughed again. How evil we were.
10.Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Winter Rose Had the same answer as Cali!
11.Cartoon name:(favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Watermelon…period. Make of that what you will.
12.Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Trail Mix Banyan
13.Movie star name (first pet, first street where you lived): Brownie Green
What aliases did you come up with?