SOS, DD

Baby Me old shizzle, different day: "Take this Provera for the next ten days, and if you don't have a full bleed within two weeks of the last pill, come back and we'll do an ultrasound to determine if you do, in fact, need a D&C."

I'm not really worried about it, and I don't think I'll need a D&C. I just come from the better safe than sorry/find out the full story ASAP camp. Either way, I have my Provera so I'm sure I'll have a period this month, and that's all that matters. I'll start BCPs with the coming period and then I'll be in good shape for the sonohysterogram I know Dr. Sleepy will want when we have the consult (no date yet).

The post below was a complete train wreck. I had been pecking here and there on it all day and was rushing to get it finished before I left for my appointment. I didn't proof it and thanks to writting in short, disjointed jags here and there, I ended up with spaces where they weren't necessary, places where there should have been spaces, some blatant punctuation errors, skipped words, and a couple of sentences that kinda didn't make good sense. Don't bother looking for the mistakes, because I fixed them. If you decide to go back and reread the post with your little red pen and say, "Oooo- she missed one!" – don't tell me, 'cuz I care not.

It's not like I'm an English teacher or anything.

1. tash on September 15, 2008 at 8:34 pm

Um, Moxie? Sounds like pretty much every comment I put up, ever. Here Ill mek u feel bettuh
    Hope the uterus cooperates soon, and DAMN what an asshole CANCER! doc was. Yeesh.

2. Io on September 15, 2008 at 9:32 pm

I will not judge. It’s not like I used to be an English teacher or something…

3. Danielle on September 16, 2008 at 1:37 am

I didn’t notice any..I’m going with you had already fix it by then, not with I didn’t notice them because I’m definitely NOT an English teacher. “Cancer doc” is a dip s*@t. That was not very kind at all! Glad you got the answer you desired. Have a happy Tuesday!
    Hugs,
    D

4. sara on September 16, 2008 at 7:51 am

I’m hoping that your period kicks in soon, that D & C doesn’t enter you vocabulary this month, and that things keep moving right along for you.
    Ha! I barely notice my own typos until days later, let alone someone else’s. Nor would I even dream of looking for them. I blog for fun and for relaxation – not for proofreading, LOL! So don’t worry about having to be an english teacher here as well ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope you’re having a great one ๐Ÿ™‚

5. sara on September 16, 2008 at 8:05 am

Just read your previous post and ummmm….have you been reading my mind from the past You said, “Dude. Seriously. You can stare at that bitch all you want and itโ€™s not going to make a line appear. Believe me, Iโ€™ve tried before.” So true, so true! But ick – what a crappy conversation for them to have with you and make you worry about until you heard the results. I swear – some doctors (and nurses) give the rest of the medical profession a bad name. But I’m so glad in the end things worked out that you were all clear ๐Ÿ™‚

6. sara on September 16, 2008 at 8:15 am

Okay – one more comment…I’m really lame and keep thinking of something else. Sorry ๐Ÿ™‚ Have you heard from Carrie? Did her section and birth of the twins go okay? I tried to check in to see how she’s doing, but didn’t see an update yet. I was just thinking of her.

7. SCY on September 16, 2008 at 10:53 am

Ok Dr Dead Fish should be called Dr Dumbf*ck! Excuse the french but come on already!! Ass wipe!
    Hope your body works as it should after the provera… I so know how it feels to have a messed up PCOS body *sigh*

8. Alicia on September 16, 2008 at 2:18 pm

Come on AF!!! I hope she arrives soon ๐Ÿ™‚
    Your post wasn’t that bad, we all have our typing days, ha if it wasn’t for spell check my blog would be doomed!

9. Jessica on September 17, 2008 at 6:00 pm

Haha…I never even noticed the errors and I’m the one who corrects the grammar on menus (BS in English).
    Dr. DeadFish is a dumb-ass: How insensitive and unprofessional!
    I hope aunt flo arrives soon for you.