- On Saturday morning, I absentmindedly ate through half a bowl of cereal before I noticed it was sprinkled with a dash of ants. I'm scarred for life.
- What the hell is it with this PMS thing, anyway? I'm regulated now on BCPs (YAY!), which may as well be an abbreviation for Body Crippling Pains (BOO!). I've been popping Motrin like they were Tic-Tacs.
- Is anyone watching Heroes? Suresh is grossing me out. Hiro is cracking me up.
- Chance's project is this close to being finished. Keep an eye out on her blog over the next couple of days and I'll give a heads up over here, too.
- Kaelyn is the new Obama Girl. This evening she ran around the house with the Guitar Hero guitar rocking out to a song she made up which goes something like this:
Barack Obamaaaaa! Obamaaaaaa! Boooomerang Obama!
I play my guitaaaaaar! With Barack Obamaaaa! Chicken!
I'm going to eat chicken with Barack Obamaaaa! I like chickeeeen!
And Apple Dippers with my chicken nuggets!
Barack Obamaaaa! I'm voting for Barack Obamaaaaa!
And I'm a pink princess with a clown and I love Barack Obamaaaaa!
I love how her mind works. In her own sing-songy way, she's basically retelling the past couple of weeks of her life. My mom took the kids to an amusement park, where the the braver and older ones rode a roller coaster called the Boomerang. We had chicken for dinner yesterday. She ate chicken nuggets and Apple Dippers when we went to Mickey D's last weekend. She also picked out a pink princess costume for Halloween. It came with a sparkly, iridescent pink crown, which with her three-weeks-past-three-year-old diction she pronounces as clown. And of course, she has some sort of obsession with Barack Obama. Which is kinda cute. I think she's forever marked as an uber-nerd because her first crush is on Barack Obama.
- Frank wants to bake cookies, but he doesn't want to just bake any cookies, he wants to bake your cookies. That sounds kinda nasty, doesn't it? Like some sort of pick up line a grubby perv would use – Oooh, baby, lemme bake your cookies. Seriously – he'd like some tried and true other-people's-favorite-cookie recipes. If you got 'em, leave 'em. Greatly appreciated. By both of us, because I get to eat them. I'll share with you.
- If you don't have a cookie recipe to leave, let me know what the grossest thing you've ever eaten is. This should make for an interesting appetizing/unappetizing blend of comments.