I'm stealing a note from Erin at Just Off Magazine and making a list of my current simple pleasures. She does this every so often on her own blog, and it always reminds me to stop an show some appreciation for all the little things that are, well, worth 'preciatin'.
- the half-eaten lollipop that's currently stuck to my shirt from when Kaelyn fell asleep on me with it still in her hand.
- the bowl of un-trick-or-treated candy
- sweater weather
- three-week countdown to Thanksgiving Break
- fried tilapia with fresh lemon
- a well-timed and welcome reminder of the tune of Goin' up the Country
- voting for Obama/Biden (but not lovin' Friday's 2.5 hour wait in the sun. It was Africa hot out there.)
- friends who call and email to pry me from the rock I've been hiding under
- teaching The Tell-Tale Heart and watching the students squirm in their seats when the whackadoodie madman whacks of the old man's head and appendages.
- the loads of comments and words of encouragement from my fellow bloggers. I 'preciate those big time, so thanks.
- Sunday evening Scrabble
- watching True Blood with Frank
- Saturday shopping with Mommy Lady
- The Bustin' Grumpy/Dropping Deuces Song
What are you lovin' today?