From 11 measurable follicles on Sunday to 6 today, ranging in size from 6-14. This is day 9 of stims.
Waiting to hear from the RE.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: our local monitoring RE — Dr. Deadfish — is a dipwad. This morning he was all doom and gloom: It might be canceled; you likely not get any more than this, blahblahblah…
So the three of us had a freakout fest until we heard from our beloved Dr. Sleepy. He is encouraged by Chance's estrogen levels and believes that she'll have 7-10 follicles at retrieval. Sure – we would have liked to have had a better response, but we're clearly not in the toilet waiting to be flushed, either.
Chance will continue with 450 units of Follistim and we'll both have our next appointments on Friday morning. Hopefully by then there will be the talk of triggering instead of flushing.