Village people

In the past 48 hours, I've gone from up to down to facedown (in le toilette). As if there could possibly be a best part of the past couple of days, there has been a bright, shining spark that made me happy. And that's You.

I thank all of you, old readers and new ones alike (I jumped up almost 40 subscribers!). In between bouts of tears and puke and other digestive grossities, my little heart was warmed over and over and over again by your words of kindness and support. All of the angry profanities? Loved them. And I love you guys, too.

I love knowing that no matter what tomorrow's beta and the days beyond bring, you all will be here to abide with Chance and me.

Nobody wants to be here, but since we are, at least we have each other.

1. Trish K on February 4, 2009 at 9:52 pm

Moxie- I really hope that tomorrow will bring good news. If not, then I hope that you can Chance can make peace with this cycle and make plans to try again! I will certainly be thinking of and praying for both of you. And if the news is bad, that damn unicorn better watch out!!! On a happier note, I now have a date for my trip to my IM’s clinic. We are going on March 23rd!! So, it looks like, as long as things go well, we will be on track to cycle this summer.

2. Moxie on February 4, 2009 at 10:17 pm

Hey, T! March 23 is Baby M’s birthday! I’m so excited for you and your IM!

3. Kristin on February 4, 2009 at 10:31 pm

Is it time for a naked rain dance (for luck) Kim? I am keeping everything crossed and sending up a few extra prayers for y’all!

4. Soralis on February 4, 2009 at 10:39 pm

I am still hoping things come out on the good side tomorrow. Hugs

5. tash on February 4, 2009 at 10:39 pm

Still here with you both. Wish there was more I could do.
    Fucking unicorn.

6. Sandi on February 4, 2009 at 10:45 pm

Please know that all of us out here, us village people, we really care and I am so glad you share and dump the shit here. It’s far better than dealing with it on your own. So keep it coming if you need to.

7. Bon on February 4, 2009 at 10:52 pm

just catching up…an itinerant village citizen, but one who cares nonetheless.
    holding my breath, abiding.

8. anymommy on February 4, 2009 at 11:06 pm

I’m here and I’ll be here tomorrow.

9. k@lakly on February 4, 2009 at 11:40 pm

Absolutely. And then some.

10. Baby Smiling In Back Seat on February 5, 2009 at 12:27 am

I hope this means your head is out of the toilet now.
    Thinking hopeful thoughts for you tomorrow. That bitch of a unicorn owes you.

11. coffeegrl on February 5, 2009 at 12:53 am

Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you all and hoping for better news to come.

12. jenn on February 5, 2009 at 6:50 am

I’m hoping for good things for ou today…
    I really hope you feel better & get some of those rainbow unicorn farts sprayed your way soon!

13. Sara on February 5, 2009 at 7:08 am

I’m arriving here a little late, but just wanted to say “shit!” I’m so sorry about the virus and the low beta. I really hope that you get some good news with your next test.

14. Shelli on February 5, 2009 at 7:52 am

so true. I think I might have lept off a cliff years ago if I didn’t have my bloggy friends.
    Thinking of you and holding good thoughts for you today!

15. Sarah on February 5, 2009 at 8:51 am

I hope tomorrow is better!
    I tried to comment yesterday but somehow it wouldn’t let me. Low betas are shiteous, and puking your guts up at the same time is just damn unfair of the universe.

16. Calliope on February 5, 2009 at 9:34 am

thinking of you & Chance RIGHT NOW (&, well, always)
    beaming the love.
    xoxo

17. Kathy on February 5, 2009 at 9:39 am

It does take a village and I feel so blessed to be part of yours and that you are part of mine. Waiting with you and Chance and hoping for good news today. Either way, I am here to support you. (((HUGS)))

18. Kate on February 5, 2009 at 9:47 am

it never fails to blow my mind how much courage and strength it takes women dealing with IF to pursue the goal of a family. this shit is hard.
    i hope the courage you and chance have shown will be rewarded tomorrow. whatever may happen, you’re my heroes.

19. debbie on February 5, 2009 at 9:54 am

Wishing there was something more that I could do!
    xoxo!
    debbie

20. journey to junior(ette) on February 5, 2009 at 10:17 am

what a crap week for both of you. big hugs still coming your way…

21. Danielle on February 5, 2009 at 10:48 am

Damn stomach bug! I hope it’s completely gone and your feeling much better. I’m praying for good numbers tomorrow and if it isn’t in “the cards”, I’m praying for lots of chocolate and a fresh cycle ASAP!
    HUGS!!!

22. Intending To Be Parents on February 5, 2009 at 11:29 am

Sending good thoughts for tomorrow and a virtual hug!

23. Alicia Millis on February 5, 2009 at 1:04 pm

HUGS!!!!!!

24. Alex on February 5, 2009 at 1:59 pm

It’s easy for me to say since I’m now either past IF or dealing with secondary, depending on your perspective my mood, but dealing with infertility was almost worth it just to find my way to this community.
    Note the almost.
    But I do love this place.
    Hoping for the best for you, Chance, and Apollo.