You smart cookies, you!

Can I just say that in the last post, you guys have been cracking Frank and me the heck up? You guys are brilliant and hi-freakin'-larious. From the comments that have been posted so far, there are a few cookie names and cookie variety suggestions that Frank has absolutely fallen in love with and will most certainly play around with. There is also a big winner for the bakery name. The winners are….

……………………..

…………………….

…………………….

…………………….

…………………….

…..not going to be announced for a few more days. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I know — I suck. We have the bakery name solidified and my surro-friend Kimmy is working up a graphic, but I want to leave some more time open for cookie name and variety suggestions. You guys are rockin' with the suggestions, and I don't want to squelch anyone's creative energies by announcing winners too early.

Question — now that there are so many "Naughty" cookie suggestions, Frank is thinking of dropping the basic "Nice" cookies and going with only the premium, can't-get-anywhere-else varieties (if you have no clue what I'm talking about, click that link up there at the top of this post to get caught up). What do you think?

Chance has her baseline ultrasound tomorrow and also starts Lupron. She starts stims on Sunday.

Distraction by cookie is a good thing.

1. Kristin on April 22, 2009 at 9:51 pm

I think all this naughty talk has rubbed off on you. You’ve turned into a tease.

2. Heather R. on April 22, 2009 at 10:08 pm

You suck!!!! πŸ™
    Hand over the cookies and no one gets stabbed in the eye.

3. Heather R. on April 22, 2009 at 10:08 pm

GOOOO CHANCE!!!!!

4. Heather R. on April 22, 2009 at 10:37 pm

If we could get the Back to the Future Delorean where/when would you like me to take you?!

5. anymommy on April 22, 2009 at 10:37 pm

Show my the cookies, baby πŸ˜‰ Fingers crossed, Chance.

6. Heather R. on April 22, 2009 at 10:44 pm

One Smart Cookie – Where Size Matters
    Am I right?
    hehehe

7. Moxie on April 22, 2009 at 11:02 pm

Your tagline is correct, Heather. πŸ™‚ I’ll give you that one.

8. Moxie on April 22, 2009 at 11:09 pm

Do you need any plutonium? I have a special deal going with the Israelis right now. Hmm…where would I go back to? I’ll have to think on that one for a bit.

9. JessPond on April 22, 2009 at 11:14 pm

Oooh, love the tagline “where size matters.”
    I can’t wait for the unveiling of the name! AND WILL THERE BE PICS OF THE COOKIES? WHEN??
    GL to Chance and you, too!! GOOOO ovaries go! πŸ™‚

10. Megan on April 22, 2009 at 11:18 pm

I tried and tried to come up with a clever bakery name and just couldn’t do it, so I’m glad that you’ve got a name selected so I can put it out of my mind (it’s been very distracting).
    Here are my cookie name suggestions:
    Four Play (a cookie with four distinct ingredients)
    Spice It Up
    Pillow Talk (can you put marshmallows in a cookie?)

11. Heather R. on April 22, 2009 at 11:24 pm

Pillow Talk
    MMMMMM marshmallow cookie!!!! Might be hard to ship in the summer so maybe a coca and marshmallow wintertime treat? I’ll take a dz.
    Spice It Up- Spiced Pumpkin Bread or cookie maybe. I’ll take 2 dz.!
    Don’t mind me, I suck at recipes!

12. Moxie on April 22, 2009 at 11:33 pm

There will be pics of the cookies, but not until he starts perfecting his older recipes and experimenting with a few of the new ones that have been suggested within the past couple of days. The pics that *I* take for this blog will be crusty, as I have little to no photography skills. The pics for the Etsy shop will be taken by Apollo, who is a damned fine photographer with a camera that costs more than my left leg.
    Pictures will come within the next couple of weeks once he gets back to tinkering in the kitchen. Right now, Frank’s scribbling notes and making ingredient lists.

13. Moxie on April 22, 2009 at 11:34 pm

Pillow Talk – Frank digs it. Great one, Megan!

14. Heather R. on April 23, 2009 at 12:00 am

Make sure to wear a bullet proof vest at all times. I do need some banana peels and coffee grounds or we’ll never make it to 85 mph!

15. Carrie Holmquist on April 23, 2009 at 9:27 am

I like that pillow talk idea!
    I love the new name, it’s so fitting.
    What about tongue tied – (maybe something dealing with shape)?

16. Victoria on April 23, 2009 at 10:20 am

I think you need to have the nice cookies to contrast with the AWESOMENESS of the naughty cookies. People will come look and will think, “Hmm, I could get a plain old snickerdoodle or…I could get me a Menage a Tros!” (I know which one I would buy!)

17. tash on April 23, 2009 at 11:46 am

Can we vote on the names? I’m for “Between the Sheets” and “Sugah Daddy.”
    Possible products: homemade oreos; call ’em “The Big O”; anything with chocolate and caramel could be marketed as “Better than Sex.”
    Can’t wait to see what transpires here . . . . Oh, and much anxious anticipation with everything else going on. Thank goodness for distractions, indeed.

18. Danielle on April 23, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Good luck Chance! I’m so excited for the cookie *food pron* shop to open! YAY!!!!!

19. My Reality on April 23, 2009 at 6:28 pm

I have my fingers crossed for Sunday.
    I can’t wait to see Frank’s etsy shop.

20. Misty on April 23, 2009 at 9:04 pm

I thought that was freaking hilarious that you didn’t post the name but had all the lines there. Oh course I thought my computer was having problems loading until I scrolled farther down. I’m a loser. Wishing Frank good luck with the cookie shop.
    Happy ICLW.

21. Baby Smiling In Back Seat on April 24, 2009 at 3:13 pm

I think the Nice cookies will be good for Christmas marketing, as well as for those who want to give cookies to kids or older people without having to explain certain concepts.

22. coffeegrl on April 25, 2009 at 9:56 pm

I cannot stop thinking about Frank’s cookies!! I mean I know you all are embarking on a big potentially life changing course of action (btw: good luck on this cycle!) but seriously? It’s all about me and the cookies at the moment. I can’t focus on anything else!
    Can he make a margarita-flavored cookie? All that lime and sugar and salt could be tasty – no idea what you’d call it.
    Also, how about a “Roll in the Hay” cookie? Only the “hay” would have to be something like toasted coconut unless you think there may be a market for hay-flavored cookies πŸ˜‰
    Argh. And now I have Alec Baldwin’s sketch from SNL in my head “No one can resist my schwetty balls.” Must go do something productive!!!