Don't be jealous…

…but niobe is sitting at my kitchen table. Yes, you read that right. The niobe of Dead Baby Jokes has made a trip down to the Dirty South to visit me, Chance, Apollo, and another special blogger. On Tuesday afternoon before she departs, we're meeting up with Calliope and cutie-pie WW for coffee.

Don't choke while drinking that Hatorade, ladies, but I am in blogger meet-up heaven this weekend.

***************

You guys are hilarious and warm and encouraging and I appreciate all of your candle burning, praying, four-leaf clover finding, naked dancing in the traffic, chicken feather burning, and promising stories of similar betas resulting in babies.

My second beta is tomorrow morning. I'll update as soon as I can.

Me —> loves —> you guys.

1. WhichBox on May 23, 2009 at 3:25 pm

I was wondering who she was visiting. I’m jealous. What fun. Pass the condiments.
    And I’ll sit here wishin’ and hopin’ and prayin’
    Hang in there – glad you have a gaggle around you and Chance during this waiting time.

2. JessPond on May 23, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Good luck to you all tomorrow. I am hoping and praying!!

3. Cindy on May 23, 2009 at 3:42 pm

Totally jealous. D and I were talking yesterday about driving down that way for an overnight trip…but figured Memorial Day weekend probably wasn’t the best time for a last minute trip to the beach.
    But it’s coming…because we need it. 😉

4. Kristin on May 23, 2009 at 3:51 pm

OK…my love for you is seriously at war with my jealousy over the excellent company you are keeping this weekend. I think I might just have to drink a little hatorade.
    If you don’t get an envelope today, it should get there Monday.

5. Heather R. on May 23, 2009 at 3:53 pm

The Hatorade is lumpy, that’s why I am choking. Gonna go curl up in bed and have a good cry.

6. JuliaKB on May 23, 2009 at 4:16 pm

Weeeeeelllll… you know it’s her I am jealous of, not you. And you know I’m thinking of all of you like crazy in anticipation of that repeat beta.

7. tash on May 23, 2009 at 4:53 pm

Pour me a big glass of the Hatorade, and make mine BRIGHT GREEN. Gah. If you tell me what dessert(s) Frank cooked up for this event, I may just start to self combust.
    Will be checking in tomorrow. You know it. Off to continue dancing in traffic . . .

8. Suraita on May 23, 2009 at 6:22 pm

Sending all of you many good thoughts for tomorrow!

9. Danielle on May 23, 2009 at 7:32 pm

*green with ENVY* Have so much fun and enjoy yourselves! Gotta love good blogging friends! Sending you SO many good thoughts tomorrow!
    *HUGS*

10. diana on May 23, 2009 at 9:37 pm

It was predictable. She keeps you in her heart. The thing is you are unhateable, lucky you!…
    Tell us all she lets you tell, will you? Is Cole with her?
    Thinking about you!

11. Alexicographer on May 23, 2009 at 9:51 pm

I’m wildly jealous! And, I’ve been careless about checking in and only just saw your beta … as I was just posting to Mo and Will who had a very similar number at a very similar time (love the 8.75 BTW … who says infertiles are obsessive?) … the beta that became my son was 123 14 dp3dt, so if you do the math, y’all have more promising results than I did. Betabase showed me about a 50% result of success so 60% or better sounds about right to me, and here’s hoping yours turns, as mine did, into a boringly uneventful full-term pregancy with a bouncing (and chatty) baby at the end of it.
    My wild jealousy notwithstanding, if anyone deserves a visit from one (or more!) of their favorite bloggers, it’s you. Hope and trust you’re having a blast.

12. staciet on May 24, 2009 at 12:56 am

Ha! Hatorade! I love it. Hope you all have a wonderful time! 🙂
    Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Hugs.

13. luna on May 24, 2009 at 1:47 am

that is pretty effing awesome!

14. Shawna on May 24, 2009 at 2:32 am

am totally jealous!!!
    I can’t wait to find out about the beta.

15. Wishing4One on May 24, 2009 at 3:27 am

Wow I am so happy and hopeful for you all! Can’t wait to read that second beta. Heres some dancin to make it raise, double and multiply! < <<000>>> < <<^^^^>>> <-------- thats my character dancing

16. debbie on May 24, 2009 at 9:39 am

i’m jealous, i’m jealous. but speaking of being in your neck of the woods . . . did you get my email?
    CONGRATS on the numbers, I’m so excited for Beta #2!!

17. Calliope on May 24, 2009 at 10:49 am

It is Sunday and I have been thinking of ya’ll nonstop.
    puffy hearts and all that jazz

18. Carrie Holmquist on May 24, 2009 at 1:07 pm

Can’t wait to hear all about your weekend 😉

19. Astrid on May 24, 2009 at 2:26 pm

Yay, jealous here too! But happy for you, can’t wait to hear the next count.

20. k@lakly on May 24, 2009 at 2:26 pm

Have a rip roarin time ladies and keep those beta numbers risin!
    xxoo

21. Nancy on May 24, 2009 at 4:08 pm

I was just emailing miss calliope about a possible meet-up and she told me she was meeting you and niobe tomorrow. JEALOUS!!!

22. tree town gal on May 24, 2009 at 4:36 pm

waiting to hear your good news tomorrow, too… all necessary things are crossed, hoping, praying, etc…. here in the midwest for you all…