I think I lost my funny

Dude.

Check me out.

See how I walk into this room all boss and whatnot?

Lemme get my music flowing. That's my jam.

I'm feeling better, or at least I think I am.

So maybe I'll dance a little, cuz no one on the corner has a swagger like me.

Oh, snap! It's in my bones now! Jump back, homie, cuz you can't touch this.

Feeling so good that I'm on my feet so fast, cuz I'm the shiznit, y'heard?

I'm feeling so good that I'm feeling froggy now, so maybe I'll jump.

*jump*

I'mrunningI'mrunningI'mrunningWHOAmuthafarkinfastWHOA!!!

*thump*

On my aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass again.

NoI'mnot!

YesIam.

But I gots that shwagga, so I'll get up and keep right on steppin'.

It's okay. You can laugh.

1. Danielle on June 5, 2009 at 10:13 pm

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! His hoes fell off! That’s awesome!

2. Jen on June 5, 2009 at 11:19 pm

Girl, I’ll take some of whatever you’re smokin! lol
    But yeah, that vid is HILARIOUS!
    Thinking of you! *hug*

3. tash on June 6, 2009 at 8:23 am

You’re sure I can laugh? No affable yet slightly goofy guys were injured in the making of that video? (That actually happened when I was at the gym once, and it scared the shit out of all of us — someone left the treadmill on, guy stepped on the the next second he was thrown into the wall behind him. Freaky.)
    Ok, so I giggled.
    Glad you hear you’re getting your step back. All we can do is keep moving, and we might as well have fun while moving forward, yes? (Turn it up!)

4. PJ on June 6, 2009 at 8:34 am

LMAO!!!!!

5. Kristin on June 6, 2009 at 8:36 am

Bwahahahaha

6. Melissia on June 6, 2009 at 8:41 am

Tash said it best. And I think that my treadmill is giving me the evil eye. I think I will go pull the powerplug out of the wall, because that was scary but very funny. I love the way too cool thing, shake it off and keep on dancing.
    And I hope that you are feeling a little better, and are starting to enjoy your summer break. Take care.

7. Laura on June 6, 2009 at 10:01 am

hehehe they could really work a break dance on that thing if they could time it right and got their coordination up~! hahaha too funny

8. Jo on June 6, 2009 at 11:04 am

Missing you. . .glad to hear you’re getting *some* of your mojo back. Hope you are enjoying the long, summer days with El Cinco.
    Hugs,
    Jo

9. Andrea on June 6, 2009 at 11:07 pm

LMAO! Oh, that was great!
    Glad some funny found you 🙂

10. Shelli on June 7, 2009 at 8:26 am

I love how he tried to cover up his fall with incorporating the additional bottle roll… lol
    Glad you are feeling better.

11. Kate on June 7, 2009 at 8:42 pm

I like how he took his gold chains off before getting on a treadmill…while dancing…in sandles. Because its important to be careful.