I'm in Heaven

The mailman came bearing presents today. I had been anxiously awaiting my order of smell goods from Tarah's Heaven Scent Boutique and today my package finally arrived.

I tore into the box as soon as I had it in my hands and people let me tell you – Tarah does not disappoint. I could smell the fragrant lotions before I even opened the jars. I ordered three Whipped Body Frostings in the scents of Baby Love, Celestial Waters, and Heavenly. In Tarah's own words, the fragrances are described thusly:

Heavenly is a very soft scent that will make you feel like your
floating amongst the clouds. It's very soft, yet very fragrant and will
leave you smelling beautiful all day long.

Celestial Waters is a fresh ozone spiked with grapefruit, freesia and
various sweet citrus essential fragrances. It will remind you of a
relaxing day at the beach sipping on cocktails, soaking up the sun.

Baby Love is a delightfully fresh, powder scent, with a warm baby fresh, baby soft background.

They are all luxurious, but I think my favorite is Heavenly. Mmm….

I am so in love with these body frostings that I immediately went back to Tarah's shop and ordered a few more in new scents that she's introduced in the past few days.

Now 'scuse me while I go shower and get a certain someone to rub me down with Heavenly frosting.

Rrrrawwwwrrr

Check out Tarah's shop here:

Heavenscentboutiquebutton-1

All proceeds go towards helping Tarah fund IF treatments.
If you order, you'll not only smell good, but you'll feel good about having helped, too.

1. Tarah on July 18, 2009 at 9:51 pm

I am so glad that you loved them and you are so great for supporting me not only through your friendship, but also in buying these bath and body products for me. I wish I could give you a big squeeze right now, but I have a feeling you might be getting rubbed down with pure heaven!
    Love,
    Tarah

2. Danielle on July 18, 2009 at 10:36 pm

I got my package the other day and I could smell all the WONDERFUL scents as soon as I opened up just ONE flap on the box! OH MY GOODNESS they smell SO good! the sugar scrub makes my skin feel SO soft and the body frosting smell DELICIOUS! The smell stays with you for a long time and I don’t feel greasy! BONUS!!!
    YAY for Tarah making a great product! Glad you’re enjoying them!
    *HUGS*

3. anymommy on July 19, 2009 at 12:25 am

Have fun tonight šŸ˜‰

4. WiseGuy on July 19, 2009 at 8:36 am

Now that we are married, I can help you with that rubbing in too?
    Alright Jokes Apart…I loved the comment you left on my blog…it is a seriously true twist to POAS for BFP!
    I just want to be put out of misery.

5. Kristin on July 19, 2009 at 12:12 pm

Sounds scrumptious!

6. Andrea on July 19, 2009 at 1:08 pm

I just got mine and I looooove them too! Tarah’s stuff rocks!!!

7. kimmyg123@yahoo.com on July 19, 2009 at 2:39 pm

I oredered the other day seeing through Franks site. i am sooooo EXCITED!!!!! šŸ™‚

8. Mrs.Tiye on July 20, 2009 at 4:35 am

WOW! Thanks for this post, because I am totally in awe of Tarah’s site now! What a cool way to get to the baby at the end of the rainbow! I will definitely spread the word and try to send some sales your way!

9. Lorza on July 21, 2009 at 9:21 pm