I only have a minute because my desk has junk stacked 3 feet high on and around it and there is also that pesky business of expanding the minds of tomorrow to attend to, but I wanted to pop in quickly to let you know that Frank's Big Ones is now fully open again on Etsy. A few changes:
- New varieties: Oatmeal Raisin, Vampire Bite, Chocolate Cherry Bombs, Caught in the Mo'Mint, Monkeygirl (which is like the MonkeyBOY, except without nuts. Heh.) Of course, you can still buy Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Pecan, Cherry Bombs, Monkeyboy, and Sugar Daddy.
- $18 per dozen for "Nice" cookies.
- $20 per dozen for "Naughty" cookies.
- Shipping – $8 for the first dozen and $5 for each additional dozen. Please convo me if you'd like to order more than 4 dozen at once.
- If you'd like cookies in time for Thanksgiving, please order by Nov. 18 to guarantee that they'll make it to you in time.
- On November 8, be on the lookout for an All Thumbs review on Frank's Big Ones written by our very own rock star Lori.
And just because I think he's sexy, especially when he's being all fatherly and whatnot:
Tell me this – what dishes are on your Thanksgiving menu? Do you stick to traditional menus and recipes that remind you of home or do you look to reinvent Thanksgiving dinner either in part or in whole each year?
(Mom – please do not attempt spinach dip again. It's been seven years. Touch the screen with your left hand, raise your right hand, and repeat after me:
I, Gwendolyn – MommyLady of Moxie – do hereby solemnly swear that I will not attempt spinach dip for either Thanksgiving or Christmas or Kwanzaa dinner. If I do back on my word and DO, once again, try to make spinach dip, I will not, under any circumstances, slather a corn chip with said dip and force my grown daughters to try it. I do, however, reserve the right to chase my grandchildren around the house with the slop-covered Tostito and threaten to withhold dessert if they don't at least try a bite.
'preciate it, Lady.)