My Year According to Facebook

Facebook

Summarize 2009 with a collection of your Facebook status updates from the past year: My Year In Status. If you post one on your blog, leave me a link here. Surely yours will make you sound a whole lot better than an inebriated, pill-popping lazebag who eats all day.

1. Jo on December 19, 2009 at 2:22 pm

Hilarious! I did mine and it was eerily accurate. . . .:-D

2. a on December 19, 2009 at 2:32 pm

I never update my status…I just comment on everyone else’s!

3. Trish K on December 19, 2009 at 3:06 pm

4. PJ on December 19, 2009 at 8:27 pm

Taking Tylenol sinus like tictacs! I’ve done that. Right now it’s Tums.
    Very cool!

5. Kristin on December 19, 2009 at 11:19 pm

That is pretty cool. Mine will be up tomorrow (or in about 45 minutes).

6. staciet on December 20, 2009 at 1:46 am

I love this application! Here is mine… http://stacie-heeeeerestorkeystorkey.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-year-in-review-according-to-facebook.html (I must figure out how to imbed my url without having to do it this way!)

7. Manapan on December 20, 2009 at 2:15 am

I realized that I swore off Facebook at the beginning of the year and only started updating again once the addiction was broken. So my year in review is pathetically short, but I do love a good meme: http://manapan.wordpress.com/2009/12/20/because-memes-are-so-much-fun/

8. Another Dreamer on December 20, 2009 at 10:55 pm

Neat idea 🙂 I think the beginning was hilarious, and really set the mood 😉
    Here from DragonDreamer’s Lair. I decided to jump on the bandwagon and post one too.

9. Linda Fulkerson on December 21, 2009 at 11:18 am

That is so cool! I don’t typically mess with any FB apps, but I did do this one. Thanks for sharing about it.

10. Half of a Duo, Raising a Duo on December 22, 2009 at 5:29 am

I did mine tooo great minds think alike!
    I love the cookies hun. They have been scarfed down by EVERYONE here in NJ.
    I am going to do the Year in Pics and I am also going for Iron Commentor status on ICLW which is why I am up at 5am!!!!
    Hugs and love to you my friend and sister in surrogacy.
    BTW, mine was all about B and fam. Go figure. W/all the bible verses and inspirational phrases I put on my FB wall… it pulls all the gratitude I have for her.
    hugs

11. coffeegrl on December 22, 2009 at 6:09 am

I did mine and it was full of random thoughts that weren’t even really about me or my life and it was just boring so I won’t bother posting it anywhere. This is a fabulous idea but it’s clear I wasn’t Facebooking or twittering enough to be interesting!

12. Lynn on December 22, 2009 at 2:46 pm

Cool! Not sure I did enough updates to my Facebook account this year to make it worthwhile, but may try it this weekend 😀
    Btw, I’ve added your link to the SEGA IF Bloggers page! I’m hoping to have a badge/button/linkie thing designed over the Christmas holiday (when I actually have some time! Eek!) and will email it to you when I get it ready 😀 Thanks for joining!

13. Erica on December 22, 2009 at 10:26 pm

You crack me up. I rarely update my status so I would be no fun for this.

14. theworms on December 23, 2009 at 9:29 am

This is a great idea. I never update my facebook status so I wouldn’t have a very interesting post.
    I really hope the skank who stole your energy gave it back.
    ICLW

15. Militaryfamof8 on December 23, 2009 at 9:02 pm

i just opened my facebook account, so i dont even have 1 status yet, lol
    seems like fun,
    ICLW hugs!

16. C h i r l e e n on December 27, 2009 at 6:35 pm

I did one of these last week for my Facebook and mine was mostly about the weather! Weird 🙂
    ICLW

17. Megan on December 27, 2009 at 11:31 pm

I made one! http://ttc.shinkick.com/?p=229
    Mine turned out to be a pretty good run-down of this year for me.

18. bri on December 28, 2009 at 9:24 am

I did one but the random wasn’t working for me so I handpicked. Happy New Year to you!