Tasks that I must accomplish this weekend:
- Pretend that waking up at 6am on a Saturday doesn’t suck ass.
- Teach Saturday Academy from 8am-12pm.
- Scream my fool head off at Kyra and Jaiden’s first football games of the season (Kyra ultimately decided to cheer even though she strongly considered putting on a pads and a helmet and kicking the boys’ butts).
- Record, edit, and send off a brief 3-minute video for a major infertility-related project (and no, I’m not giving up the deets yet).
- Write my first post for Aiming Low. <– Did you see that? WRITE MY FIRST POST FOR AIMING LOW.
- Choreograph a routine for Party Rock Anthem. Learn my own damn steps well enough to start teaching it on Wednesday.
- Continue to work my ass off on that iPad app thingy.
- Skype chat at some point with Carrie. I will refrain from trying to convince her to eventually come back home.
Complete the laundry. Nevermind.
- Have game night with the fam (including sisters and my Mommy Lady).
What’s keeping you busy this weekend? Yay, you for not being flattened by falling satellite pieces..