Did you miss Episode 1? There is scintillating reading in there about ass noses and other stupid ad campaigns. I am too busy to write a flowing post, and even if I had the time, I’m too brainfried to stitch together words that make any good sense.
- My good friend Keiko Zoll aka POWERHOUSE ZOLL (I totally just gave her that nickname, because that’s what she is) is launching her new social media business today! If you don’t know Keiko, she is a MOVER AND A SHAKER in empowering people – especially women – advocate for and promote themselves in their goals. She recently made a ballsy move; she traded security without passion for passionate risk-taking, and plunged forward with her independent business venture, which she’s called Words Empowered. PLEASE visit Keiko’s main blog Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed to read her announcement about her social media business Words Empowered. There is a great giveaway going on, too!
- Tomorrow night I am going with my sisters and a friend to see Breaking Dawn. Oh, yes I am. We’ve had our tickets for over a month. We’re going out to eat first, and then we’ll head over to theater around 10pm to be one of the first people to wait in line. This ain’t my first midnight showing rodeo, so I know to get there early and with a lawn chair. Is anyone else going to the midnight show? Anyone? Bueller?
- Okay, fine. Maybe I’m the only nerd going to the midnight showing. At least tell me – are you Team “Hottie” Jacob or Team “Real Men Don’t Sparkle” Edward?
- I have a post due for Aiming Low tomorrow, so that means I actually have to get it written and submitted today. I have no idea what I’m going to write about yet. It’s scheduled to be published on Thanksgiving, so you’d think that would be plenty of fodder for a post, but apparently my mind is made of little more than stuffing right now. Mmmm stuffing.
- Tune in to Miss Unlimited tomorrow to read my post about heartbreak. And Twilight. BECAUSE I AM SOOO TEAM JACOB OMIGAWD THAT POOR BOY’S BROKEN HEART.
- Baby M got to go home yesterday! His levels are low so he can’t have visitors, and he goes back to the hospital tomorrow for outpatient chemo. Hopefully I’ll get to visit him soon. He had visitors in and out all through the weekend when he was admitted, but I couldn’t go because on top of everything else, I was smacked with a nasty case of the flu over the weekend. I’m not 100% yet, but I’m willing myself to get better so that I can go see him as soon as I’m able.
- Former IM wanted me to let everyone know that she and Former IF really appreciate all of the prayers and good thoughts. They are uplifted when they see the messages in Baby M’s CaringBridge guestbook. Tell ’em I sent you.
- I’m spending every ounce of free time I have to build Baby M’s support site. For things you can do to help me in advance, please read this SOS Call to Gangstas.
- Have you subscribed to Baby M’s SOS Twitter feed yet?
Hug your loved ones a little tighter. The Minions are all, “Mom, really? You’re huggy usually, but dude. We like to breathe occasionally, too.”