Why Yes – I DO Have a Blog of My Own

In a show of true mediocrity, my first blog post of 2012 is an excuse for why I haven’t written.

It’s because I’m AWESOME.

So awesome, in fact, that I can now add MOXIE, EDITOR EMPRESS OF AIMING LOW GUEST POSTS to my résumé. So get those guest posts in, people, and make them funny. I’ve also been hard at work on a special Miss Unlimited project, and I can’t wait to share the details in a couple of weeks. I am jazz hands and spirit fingers excited about it.

The first week of work after Winter Break always feels like mayhem. Suddenly shifting from days of eating bacon at will and watching mindless television back to the flurry of papers and teenage hormones leaves me spinning. Then I don’t feel like doing much other than eating bacon at will and watching mindless television. The rush is over now, though, so I have time again to devote to writing in my own space.

I leave you with a completely random and unrelated picture:

July 2011 ~ The Minions and Me at the Georgia Aquarium ~ Passing on the nerdom. Word.

Word.

1. Kristin on January 8, 2012 at 10:01 pm

LOVE that picture!

2. Mrs. Gamgee on January 9, 2012 at 1:14 am

“Passing on the nerdom” – Priceless!!!

3. Lily on January 9, 2012 at 10:19 am

That is an AWESOME picture! I’ve seen other people take pictures in an aquarium like this, and after seeing yours I’ve come to a decision. I need to take my kids to one…for the sole purpose of getting an awesome picture for myself!

Happy New Year!

4. Chickenpig on January 9, 2012 at 7:11 pm

I looove the picture. My kids love the aquarium, and this is a great reminder to go.

5. julie gardner on January 11, 2012 at 10:19 am

But wait.

What’s wrong with eating bacon at will and watching mindless television?

Nerds have to relax, too.

p.s. Congrats on the new gig. You ARE awesome. (ly mediocre?)
    XO

• JW Moxie on January 13, 2012 at 6:50 pm

I choose awesomely mediocre. If I were anything better than that, I wouldn’t have forgotten to email you about your post going live.

I need another guest post in my inbox STAT. 🙂

(and the only thing wrong with eating bacon while watching mindless TV is the fact that I don’t get to do it often enough)