Okay, fine. I’ll settle for proclamations of how gangsta I am. Word.
I’ll be back next week to tell you all about:
- various room makeovers around the house.
- aging. AGING! MID-LIFE CRISIS! It’s more like a mid-life impatience for our next step up, which most days results in me making the Cameron-Frye-goes-comatose face two or three or twenty times a day.
- aging – the kids not me. MIDDLE SCHOOL. I shudder.
- twelve young women who inspire me more than I think they realize they do.
- marriage – I’m going to go all squishy on you about Frank and what I think makes our marriage work. It doesn’t have anything to with his mad culinary skills. Well, not much, maybe.
(The video was a gift from my Pakistanihomie, Faiqa. Faiqa, I’d eat fried chicken and hummus together with you any day.)