- A new job – there is one for which I’ve applied, and my application & résumé have made it through the first hoop. I will have a perpetual case of the BGs until I hear whether or not from the powers that be whether or not seem dope enough to land an interview. Good thoughts in that direction will be much appreciated.
- A massage
- A spark – I need to be a part of something. I want to lead, to DO something, to be relevant and effective and inspirational. About what? I don’t know. Just where the hell is my aha! moment, the one that will take this restless and burning ember that I feel and ignite into an explosion of something powerful, something that connects and resonates within others? I need inspiration. Breathe within me.
- to lose weight when belly-up to the buffet
- A kick-ass, gangsta new blog design. On the cheap, because I am broke. Help.
- If you have a BlogHer account, please head over and give a thumbs up for my post Balance, which I have self-nominated for Voice of the Year in the Parenting category: CLICK HERE TO GIVE ME A THUMBS-UP OR I WON’T BE YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE.
- Some comfort. A way to get my hands untied.*
What do you want?
*First to name the song, the artist, and the year wins 5 Gangsta points. Name the t-show I am thinking of for 15 Gangsta points. You want Gangsta points. You might win something eventually. No Googling. OR I’LL BUST ALL-CAPS ON YOUR ASS, BEEYOTCH.