Let’s just pretend that my last post wasn’t over a month ago, shall we? Let’s just pretend that I’ve been here all along telling you about:
- transferring to a new school after a 13-year stretch at my old school,
- working a week’s worth of 16-hour days to get my new classroom all arranged and set up,
- implementing a beast of a new state-wide curriculum (it’s good and the work is satisfying, but it’s a monster),
- the twins starting freaking MIDDLE SCHOOL,
- me freaking about the twins starting freaking MIDDLE SCHOOL,
- the continued internal processing of the idea that I might be struggling with some degree of depression,
- Frank the Fantastic Fartknocker and his general continued awesomesauceness,
- mygeneral continued awesomesauceness and gangsteration. Holla.
I am still insanely busy, but things are slowing down just enough that I can start trying to squeeze in a blog post here and there. I’ve missed you, dear readers.
By the way–you can usually find me on Facebook. My REAL Facebook page, not my blog fan page. I have it locked down on private because I’d rather not have students trying to friend me so that they can get all up in my business, but if you just let me know who you are (“Hey, Kym! I love you and think you’re the shizzle and I read your blog,” works well), I’ll add you.
So tell me–how the hell have you been?