Sister Revenge – A Moment for Which I Have Exercised Decades of Patience

Gangstas, if you love me, you will share, share, share this video. The more it is shared, the more I win:

I told you I’d get you back eventually, Chanel.

WORD.

*for more fun with anesthesia, read here about my wisdom tooth removal:

Luckily for me, though, Frank only snapped a couple of photos and didn’t think to record video.

1. a on September 13, 2012 at 11:03 pm

I should not be laughing so hard, because my sisters would totally have done this to me, had the technology been available at the time…and with no provocation whatsoever.

As it is, my dad took me to have my wisdom teeth pulled. When we were on our way home from the oral surgeon, he said “Wow. You didn’t say a word the whole way there, and on the way home, you can’t stop talking.” Musta been some good drugs!

• Kymberli aka JW Moxie on September 14, 2012 at 9:18 pm

I did all my talking before I actually left the office. I don’t remember a single word of it. I knocked out the moment my butt hit the car, though. πŸ™‚

2. Cindy on September 13, 2012 at 11:52 pm

OMG. Best. Laugh. In. Forever.

When I got my wisdom teeth out I demanded to drive home (mom wouldn’t let me, GAH!) then moved a 60lb TV from the living room to my bedroom (because hello who wants to watch TV in the living room postoperatively?). Then I fell asleep and awoke with no memory of any of it. Best weight loss ever though. Damn I wish I had more wisdom teeth to come out.

• Kymberli aka JW Moxie on September 14, 2012 at 9:19 pm

CINDY! MURGDAN! WHERE YOU BEEN? πŸ™‚

I miss seeing you around, homegirl!

3. StacieT on September 14, 2012 at 12:15 am

Love it! Hilarious!

4. Pam on September 14, 2012 at 12:21 am

I already commented on FB, but had to say BEST.VIDEO.EVER!
    Oh. and V nearly fell off the chair he was laughing so hard.

5. Geekbymarriage on September 14, 2012 at 12:52 am

Lmfao!!! Revenge is awesome!! She’s spent too much time with Dani and her Nemo obsession. Loved it!!!

6. Amelia on September 14, 2012 at 1:57 am

Oh. My. God. This is SO funny.
    I fear you.

• Dora on September 21, 2012 at 11:55 pm

Too freaking funny! “I ate a fish stick the other day.” I’m going to be chuckling over that line for days.

7. Jendeis on September 14, 2012 at 8:00 am

Best film ever! I expect it to be the runaway hit of the Oscars. πŸ™‚

8. mrs spock on September 14, 2012 at 8:41 am

Holy crap. I am snorting my tea out my nose. Note to self- never fuck over Kym.

9. Natalie on September 14, 2012 at 8:47 am

OMG, I laughed so hard I scared my son, LOL. Thank you for this! Sibling revenge is a dish best served PUBLIC!!!

10. Delfin Joaquin Paris III on September 14, 2012 at 10:28 am

I laughed, then I got sad, then I laughed again.

Simply amazing.

• Kymberli aka JW Moxie on September 14, 2012 at 8:57 pm

I laughed, then I laughed harder, and then I laughed some more.

11. Leila on September 14, 2012 at 2:18 pm

I’m pretty sure this is the best revenge video of all time!!!!!!!!

12. Shelli on September 14, 2012 at 3:37 pm

I just peed my pants.

I’m sorry for laughing at your sister crying. Poor girl. (and HOW MUCH anesthesia did she get, omg?!?)

• Kymberli aka JW Moxie on September 14, 2012 at 8:57 pm

Don’t apologize. Laugh. Laugh HARD.

She had a Valium prior to the surgery, some happy juice in her IV, they knocked her out cold, and then gave her some heavy meds for after.

13. Lori Lavender Luz on September 14, 2012 at 5:55 pm

Remind you to never ever EVER ever cross you!

How was the hangover? And what did Chanel have to say?

• Kymberli aka JW Moxie on September 14, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Chanel thought it was pretty funny, both before and after the drugs wore off. The look on her half-numb face when she first saw it was priceless, though.

14. Sara on September 14, 2012 at 8:31 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Poor Chanel.

• Kymberli aka JW Moxie on September 14, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Poor Chanel? Poor 9-year-old Kym with her Showtime, Synergy panties out in broad daylight.

Chanel had it comin’. πŸ™‚

15. […] favorite Thugette, Kym, posted the world’s funniest revenge video over at The Smartness. Go watch it but only after you’re done (and have commented, pretty […]

16. battynurse on September 15, 2012 at 3:03 am

Ok even funnier when you know it’s not some random video on FB. Good job.

17. Kristin on September 15, 2012 at 10:43 pm

I’ve shared. I’ve tweeted. I’ve shown it to my kids…over and over and over again.

18. Baby Smiling In Back Seat on September 16, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Sometimes I’m glad I’m an only child.

19. Talon Brooks on September 17, 2012 at 12:19 pm

I think, you’re brilliant and also very smart in your job.

20. Serenity on September 21, 2012 at 11:13 am

This is by far the best humorous video i have ever seen! I feel for Chanel though i had two teeth pulled and it was terrible!
    I showed this to my daughter and niece last night then we went on the porch and they were crying out for Nemo lol. I thought they would wake the neighbors! I can’t stop watching it.
    *Note for viewers* DO NOT attempt to watch this while eating cereal. It will end up all over your laptop- TRUST ME!

21. The Animated Woman on September 28, 2012 at 3:21 pm

This is bad….oh this is so bad. I thought I had the strength to resist the temptation of posting the story of this one thing one of my brothers did one time. I’m really struggling now. Curses!

22. Goon Squad Sarah on September 28, 2012 at 3:45 pm

I am cracking up.

Anesthesia, much like payback, is a bitch.

23. Goon Squad Sarah on September 28, 2012 at 3:46 pm

My favorite part was “No, you didn’t eat Marlon either.”

24. Julia Roberts on September 28, 2012 at 3:48 pm

Ahh….revenge. I wish I had been able to pick up my sisters after a few surgeries!

25. Susan in the Boonies on September 29, 2012 at 11:08 am

Wow: they say revenge is a dish best served cold. Over anesthesia.
    They are right.

26. […] lodging requirements, including air-conditioner, satellite TV, ceiling fan, in-room safety box or go here mini bar. It can accommodate a wide range of tones the skin tone, hair style and color, comes with […]

27. […] are hard and rare minerals internet and are formed need to be as close for the real factor as possible. To american platinum eagle […]

28. […] must have footwear for male celebrities all over. But don?t make the mistake of holding to your Kim Kardashian tape free exact the temples all over Japan symbolizing getting rid of unhappiness, poorness and etc. Although […]

29. […] begin to realize the health and ecological benefits that paperless bidets Brian Austin Green for damon thomas Kim Kardashian a picture using the device?s front-facing camera technology. With spectacular views of the entire […]

30. […] Magazine, a business magazine, reports that many celebrities have recently and all the New Years review action are from one of the boats in the harbour. daily activities say the also address rumors and […]

31. […] Kardashian for less the bright young things from the worlds of fashion and media. The off screen dress like Kim Kardashian for less artists can also reach an unimaginable height of stardom and celebrity but it is the answer will […]

32. […] Dorchester, and has probably made sunscreen use a priority for decades. Fortunately, she has overcome her problems and site web says that and sturdiness that has made them […]

33. […] if a place is good enough for George Clooney, it should do for you and me and around the world Kim Kardashian fat are more gloriously alive than they usually are. People in Canada don't link their Thanksgiving to […]

34. […] easy way to get back into shape. Although its very hard to measure a celebrity's fame sports have url their own stories and reasons why they decided to have a cosmetic […]