Welcome to those of you who’ve found your way here from my article on HLNtv.com about the $10,000 surrogate abortion scandal and how to make a good surrogacy match.
If you’re looking for more information about how to help increase the chances of having a safe, collaborative surrogacy experience, these relevant posts that I’ve previously written may be helpful for you:
- Surrogacy 101 – Look Before You Leap
- Agency vs. Independent Surrogacy Journeys
- Did Someone Say CONTACT? Not the Kind You Put in Your Eye, Either
- Dollars and $ense: Dispelling Some Myths about Surrogacy
These are posts I’ve written about other unfortunate scandals and the lessons that should be learned from them:
- A Cautionary Surrogacy Tale
- The Erickson Baby-Selling Scandal: We All Fall Down
- Fallout: Implications of the Erickson Baby-Selling Scandal
If you’re a regular reader of my blog, WHASSSSUUUUUP? Please comment over on HLNtv.com, if you feel inclined.
Have more questions about surrogacy that I can answer for you? Please ask below in the comments.
Happy Friday, y’all.